Thursday 11 September 2014

California Dreamin'

 
1. DKNY quilted backpack £120, 2. ASOS beaded clutch £38, 3. PALMAIRA SANDALS white studded leather £45, 4. WAH LONDON press on nails £9.
 
Whether you want to catch a wave on Huntington Beach, relax with some retail therapy on Rodeo Drive or sight see in San Francisco there's something for everyone in California.
 
I absolutely loved my stay in California, everybody is so laid back, there's so much see and there are a million and one great places to eat. I stayed in the Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort, it was beautiful and only a quick walk to the beach and shops.
 
California fashion is one of my favourite things about the state, its a mix of classic, surfer girl, chic, really easy to dress up or down, move from day to night.
 


Elizabeth & James Spring/Summer 2015 collection evokes surfer girl, chic perfectly,  tailored two pieces, loose shirts and pretty floral patterns, all the things I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment